Our group was created by a merger of various companies from the production connected trading (PVH) sector for structural fittings, ironware, tools, machines and industrial materials. We have been working for our customers in this sector since 1758. In addition to the domestic German market nowadays we now have a rapidly growing international orientation.
As a link in the added value chain we stand for innovative services with individual solutions for our partners, whereby it is our customers who determine what we do. Each individual company has its own profile, which is always individually adapted to the needs of our customers in the respective region.
We are not some anonymous group of companies. All our employees come from the places we have our outlets, so they have a high level of identification with our customers. Our regional presences act according to our motto »In the region, for the region«. By retaining existing jobs and creating new ones we increase the local purchasing power and can also ensure that our customers receive the best and most prompt supply. We also put great store in dedicated further training of our staff so that they can contribute to the success of the company, and use their individual strengths to the best possible effect.
With a high level of commitment and willingness to provide personal service we always proactively act in our customers’ best possible interests. Our customers are reliably looked after by qualified staff – personally and individually. Through openness, fairness und commitment we also secure the long-term partnership that exists between staff, customers and suppliers. Long-term trust is more important to us than short-term success.
The aim of our highly motivated team and corporate management is to quickly become the market leaders in the respective region. Our constant growth shows that we are on the right path.